JAVA J2EE Developer (Schenectady)
Logic Technology, Inc. is seeking an experienced J2EE Developer to join its Enterprise Solutions team. Throughout its 21-year history LTI has designed, implemented and administered various technology solutions. From custom application development to highly complex system integration, LTI has quickly established itself as a best-in-class provider of enterprise level, highly available, highly scalable solutions. LTIs Pro People philosophy has led to long term employee retention and exceptional employee & customer loyalty. LTI hires for careers not assignments. The successful candidate will become a full-time, fully benefited, salaried employee of Logic Technology. Services must be provided in the Schenectady, NY area. Because of the nature of this role, US citizenship or equivalent (Green Card) is required. Responsibilities Include:
POSITION SPECIFIC DUTIES
- Work with a geographically dispersed team of software developers and analysts in the development of a new database and reporting application that will be used for the creation of financial measurements for a Fortune 500 manufacturer.
- Develop enterprise J2EE web applications including user interfaces, analytical reports and web services.
- Utilize J2EE technologies to develop components for data presentation, computation and reporting using the Common Information Model (XML), and persist data in a relational database.
- Develop software for automating charts and metrics used in management presentations.
- Develop and complete testing plans prior to all roll-outs.
- Provide on-going support to data analysts and subject matter experts post software roll-out.
- This is a great opportunity for innovative, creative software engineers to help design, develop and support a complex enterprise system.
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field * 1-3 years working with J2EE in a large scale environment
- Proficiency in SQL
- Demonstrated commitment to quality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experience with any of the following is a plus
- Experience with working on Agile project teams
- Cognos Report and Query Studio
- JBoss (AS/BPM/ESB)
- Apache/Tomcat * MySql
- SQL Server
- JPA * Hibernate * AJAX * JQuery * JUnit
- Jasper Reports