Give Your IT Infrastructure an Aptitude Adjustment
Your enterprise’s IT infrastructure needs to be optimally sized to support business operations in the most cost-effective manner. An optimized IT infrastructure needs to meet the current needs of the business while being positioned to proactively and quickly respond to future needs.
LTI has proven experience with large-scale, global Capacity Management on a breadth of current technologies and works toward improving efficiency, cycle time and reducing costs.
How LTI Has Helped Other Businesses
In the past 2 years, the LTI team effectively carried out the following, resulting in significant savings and improvements for our clients.
- Replaced or decommissioned over 600 servers that were running Windows 2000 in a 6th month period
- Refreshed over 900 servers with virtual servers or new physical servers
- Decommissioned over 1000 unneeded servers
- Relocated 250 servers to new locations
- Designed, Built out and managed the following capacity:
- Solaris LDOM capacity capable of supporting over 1200 LDOMs in 11 locations in 4 different countries
- Windows ESX host capacity capable of supporting over 3800 Windows, Linux or X86 VMs in 83 locations in 10 different countries
- Completed process improvements to both new server builds and migrations, resulting in reducing build cycle time by 15%
- Completed over 200 projects for build, decommission or replacement of storage frames
- Managed Capacity for over 290 storage frames comprising over 5.5 petabytes of data in a Global Enterprise environment.
- Completed over 200 projects for build, decommission or replacement of backup devices
- Managed Capacity for over 1000 backup devices in a Global Enterprise environment resulting in 5.5 petabytes of Data being backed up on a routine basis.
- Implemented an Avamar Backup Infrastructure including migration from legacy backup systems
- Implemented a ComVault Backup Infrastructure including migration from legacy backup systems
- Implemented a Datadomain Backup Infrastructure including migration from legacy backup systems
- Completed over 500 projects for build or decommission of sites
- Implemented a Cisco Enterprise environment including circuit installations
LTI’s Capacity Management Experts Can Help Your Business With:
- Capacity analysis
- Capacity growth
- Replacing obsolete servers and devices with new ones:
- Design, build of replacement server, device or virtual
- Data Migration
- Decommissioning servers and devices
- Program and Project Management
Platforms and Expertise
- ESX Hosts
- VMWare on ESX
- Linux on ESX
- Solaris Containers
- Solaris LDOMs
- Solaris X86 (native and on X86 VMs)
- Storage (SAN and NAS)(EMC, NetApp, Hitachi, Isilon)
- Backups (Comvault, DataDomain, Avamar, NetBackup, Tape Libraries, CDLs)
- Network (Router, Switch, Access Point and Firewalls)