JOIN OUR RANKS
At LTI, we believe confident, motivated employees produce superior work, ensuring our existing client relationships continue to run smoothly. LTI actively creates an environment where great professionals want to be. We offer great benefits, interesting work and personal development opportunities. Our unique way of doing business provides our consultants with the tools they need to enjoy personal and professional success. Sound too good to be true? Below are the areas where we can offer you, as a prospective employee, unparalleled professional satisfaction and personal growth potential:
- Supportive environment – As an LTI employee, you will be a beneficiary of our Unique Corporate Culture that was designed with you in mind. Built on the principles of our “Pro People” Approach, LTI employees are well supported and feel appreciated for their contribution to our company.
- Excellent benefits – As a valued LTI employee you will have a competitive compensation package that includes paid medical and dental benefits as well as a 401K. Additional benefits include your birthday as a personal holiday and awards to commemorate service milestones.
- Career path – At LTI, we will be the “co-architect” of your career. We offer a variety of career paths for our employees tailored to their specific technical and leadership skills. Whether gifted with working with technology or people or both, LTI employees have the opportunity for advancement from Consultant to Principal Consultant, Principal Consultant to Technical Director and even to Operational Vice President positions in both technical leadership as well as traditional Leadership capacities.
- Exciting work – As an LTI consultant you will have the opportunity to work in the most challenging environments. Our clients are large organizations with very involved, technically complex computing installations that serve many people around the globe.
- Teamwork – In working with other LTI consultants, you will experience the powerful feeling of being part of something greater than yourself. We endeavor to hire friendly, service-oriented individuals that know the value of teamwork. As a member of the LTI ‘greater’ team, technical and professional advice is just a phone call away.
- Learning experience – Through challenging work and daily contact with our industry leading experts, you will receive a valuable education in your field first hand. Formal education opportunities are also available through vendor training as well as internal training programs.
- Corporate events – At major locations, you will enjoy many company sponsored events such as holiday parties, summer picnics and business luncheons.
Excited about the possibility of joining LTI? Become a member of our team and apply today.